Make it yourself: Edible Peanut Butter Play Dough
I can remember making this play dough when I was a kid and I loved being able to nibble on it while I was creating. It’s a great way to add a little variety to your child’s play dough creations. Plus, it smells TERRIFIC!
what you will need:
- 2/3 cup dry milk
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter (or almond butter/sun butter/butter of choice)
- optional: raisins, animal crackers, banana chips
what you will need to do:
- Mix together the dry milk and peanut butter in a mixing bowl.
- Turn onto a flat surface to knead until smooth.
- The peanut butter dough can be stored in a ziplock to keep it fresh and pliable.
Add some raisins, animal crackers, and banana chips for your child to play with. Delicious fun!!