Goodsmiths Group Offers are Here!
We’re pleased to announce a brand-new, super-cool feature that will help shop owners get more sales — and give buyers a wicked offer on Goodsmiths handmade items: Goodsmiths Group Offers!
Group Offers are simple: Shops can now give a discount to buyers if they purchase together — but it happens on the shop owner’s terms. So an item can have a 5% discount if three people buy in. Or a 25% discount if 10 people buy in.
Here’s the breakdown:
- Shop owners control the percent discounted and the number of people needed to activate the offer.
- Buyers can join an offer and preauthorize their PayPal account, but no one is charged til it’s over.
- Once the minimum number of people buy in, the offer is guaranteed to go through, meaning buyers will be charged at the end.
- It lives for 30 days, or until the maximum number of items is purchased.
- After an offer is closed, the transaction is processed within 24 hours.
We know you work hard and set your prices for a reason, but we really believe in the power of group buying — and we’re pretty sure Group Offers can help you get more buyers and new sales. It’s optional, but we invite you to check it out. Visit the inventory page in your dashboard to try it today.
Phew, that’s a lot to take in — but we’ve made a guide to get you started. Look for ways to use Group Offers to your advantage, optimum times to hold an offer, and how to promote it on the Internet! Flip through below:
Can’t see the flip book? Download the PDF version.
What do you think of Group Offers? We want to hear from you! Let us know in the comments below, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.